ATTENTION: NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
The wellbeing of our clients and staff is our highest priority. For this reason we will be temporarily postponing group-work and face-to-face sessions with clients. If you do attend our Lismore or Tweed Heads office, you may find them closed to the public. Please see contact details on this website to learn more about how you can still access our services.
If you find our service open, please ensure you:
- Wear a mask at all times whilst inside the premises
- Sanitise on entry
- Use our Service NSW QR code with the Service NSW app
- Observe the social distancing rules
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions please notify us as soon as possible and do not attend your appointment:
- Have you recently returned from overseas travel or any of the identified COVID hotspots in Australia in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with a person confirmed sick with COVID-19?
- Do you currently have, or have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: Fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath.
If we have made any changes to the sessions we have arranged with you, you will be notified.
Our contact numbers remain the same and we will continue to respond to any enquiries to the best of our ability.
We will also continue to monitor and adjust our work practices according to COVID-related developments.
If you are unsure of your next appointment, or of any of the above information please contact us.